Go Back   Themers Club : Computers , Mobiles and Web Development Themes > Webmaster forum > Website Design and Content

Website Design and Content Discussion pertaining to website design : Everything related to Databases , Graphics & Multimedia , Programming , HTML ,..

Old 08-16-2012, 11:44 AM

delois is on a distinguished road
Default Tips to design a landing page

Landing page is very important in the success of the website. It is the page which is displayed after clicking on the link. The design of the landing page should be creative and therefore there are some tips which you need to remember and they are stated below:

1. Design the page relevant to the content of the page. As an example, if your content is related to the web design and web development than design the page with its related important points and images.
2. Create the page simple and eye-catching so that users can easily view and read the information from the website.
3. Give the proper message of creating the page, therefore users can easily get the concept and they can move to further pages related to that landing page.
4. Use the proper conversion strategy for your landing page. For example, if your page contains PDF files than give the Download option to download that file on the page.

Last edited by delois; 09-13-2012 at 06:44 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:20 AM

ryanroffus is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing this wonderful tips to design a landing page. It should be a very useful for a all web designers for learning that how to design a landing page with a good creativity and effective. I want to know more about it for improving my designing skill.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:34 PM

rasynomarlo is on a distinguished road

However I also believe that the tips given here are very useful for the developers, but I have a confusion. As such I have never come across the term landing page. Although some of the description regarding the landing has been written but I would like to ask that is it the page much similar to that of the home page ?
Old 10-29-2012, 07:25 AM

brainusa is on a distinguished road

The landing page has to include useful information with regard to the page title. It's good to create a similar type of web design for various services-products and some common pages. By Including a navigation menu and related tags that redirects to another landing page thus simplifying the visits to an appropriate web page. I loved the information shared by you which includes various basic concepts about landing page web design. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:34 AM

jimylouise is on a distinguished road

The landing page is an important thing of your website, which presents the visitors with the whole website. The main thing is key message should be clear there. A accurate and useful content hardly creates any outcome, if you do not assistance it with appropriate pictures and video clips.