Go Back   Themers Club : Computers , Mobiles and Web Development Themes > Webmaster forum > Pay Per Click Advertising > Adsense

Adsense Related dissucssion to Google adsense : Guidelines / Compliance, Placement / Reviews / Examples, Reporting & Stats, Payments

Old 09-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Premium Member

bimo is on a distinguished road
Default tips and tricks on adsense PPC

You need use better your space, mainly "above the fold" area! You have a big image header! Reduce it and "force" your ads to appear in above the fold too!

You have an ads in end of all articles, i believe it's difficult to convert there! Put it in top, appearing in above the fold, in left or right or first article. I believe it'll return more income!

And turn off that music, if you wish, put a button to start/pause, but you shouldn't autoplay it.

And have a focus. You can convert money with "all in one" blogs, I have one, but it's more difficult and takes more time.

I have a niche blog earning same than my "all in one" blog, and my niche blogs has only a quarter of articles!

Explore better your design: some stuff is almost impossible to read there!

And start to lisen other songs: some songs are cool, but others are terrible!

I hope I have helped you.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:38 PM

delois is on a distinguished road

The tips for PPC are like deciding the budget for PPC and fix the budget. You need to create the landing pages for your PPC advertisement. Use the different keyword research tool for choosing the PPC keywords. Calculate the profit of the PPC at a particular time. Make the different ads for different pages.

Last edited by delois; 09-13-2012 at 07:03 AM.